CLASSIC VS VOLUME EXTENSIONS
Classic Eyelash Extensions
Classic eyelash extensions are a very meticulous technique where one individual extension ranging from a diameter of .15-.2 millimeters is attached to one isolated natural eyelash. With this method of applying eyelashes you are only able to attach as many extensions as there are healthy natural eyelashes.
While this method is great for some clients with thick natural lashes, others could be disappointed who may have less natural eyelashes or may have gaps. Be careful where you go, a lot of untrained and inexperienced lash technicians will feel like they need to apply a thicker eyelash with a diameter of .25 millimeters to help fill in gaps and help “make” them look fuller. This is NOT the proper procedure, as this may result in the loss of your natural lashes. If a fuller look is the desired outcome we recommend you checking out the volume eyelash extensions.
Volume Eyelash Extensions
Volume eyelash extensions are a precise technique where you can safely apply anywhere from 2-6 extensions per one natural eyelash. This particular procedure is possible because a thinner lash is used. You can not feel a thing! These eyelash extensions range from a diameter of .05-.1 and with thinner lashes comes less weight. The technician hand makes a “fan” or “bouquet” of eyelash extensions that is placed on the isolated natural lash.
The results with this technique are a more “lush” “fluffier” fuller look, especially for those who do not have full lashes naturally. beware of imitators who may “claim” they do volume eyelash extensions. Some eyelash technicians will apply a “cluster” eyelash extension instead of creating them on their own. these extensions tend to be too heavy for your natural eyelash resulting in the loss of your eyelashes.
LASH EXTENSION PRICING
Classic Extension Options
Flirty Look – Mascara or No mascara? Keep them guessing with our “flirty” set of extensions. Where we enhance 50% of your natural eyelashes
Glamour Look – Want the look of mascara and eyeliner without the hassle of applying it everyday? The “glamour” set is our most popular look where you can wake up feeling pretty everyday! We enhance 70% of your natural eyelashes.
Ravishing Look – Make a statement by just the bat of an eyelash! We enhance 90-99% of your natural lashes with our “ravishing” set. This look is highly recommended for brides and any other special occasion.
Flirty and Glamour Extension Fill-Ins
Extended Glamour Fill-in or Ravishing Fill-In
Emergency Quick Fix
For a quick 30 minute touch up. This service is only for clients whose last appointment was before 2 weeks.
(This service is not in place of a fill)
Volume Extension Options
Glamour Look – Not for the timid, this is our most irresistible and remarkable look. We enhance 70% of your natural lashes.
LASH EXTENSION AFTERCARE
Eyelash extensions are not for everyone. This is a very high maintenance beauty treatment. It requires very gentle care in order for the lashes to last long and stay in good condition.
1. Do not get the lashes wet for 24 hours.
2. Do not pick or pull out your lashes. This risks prematurely pulling out natural lashes.
3. Brush the lashes daily. This encourages any lashes in telegenic state to come out while keeping them looking nice and not tangled.
4. Do not perm or Tint lashes before or after lash extension application.
5. Do not use a regular Eyelash curler.
6. Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the Eyes with a wash
7. Do not use oil-based products on or around eyelashes.
8. Do not go in a Sauna while wearing Eyelash extensions.
9. Do not use Mascara
10. Do not try to remove the Extensions on your own.
11. Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own lashes)
12. Clean your eye make up without touching the Extensions
13. Do not sleep on your face. Whichever side you sleep on, you’ll experience more lash loss.
14. Anything oily degrades the glue. This includes make up, eye creams, eye serums, lotions, etc.
15. Cleanse face nightly so lashes are fresh and clean while you sleep.
16. Silk pillow cases help keep lashes on longer. Why? Because cotton causes friction that causes breakage to your hair—that means your lashes too! Silk is just like human skin. Silk is just like human skin. And silk pillowcases let your skin breathe. They are perfect for people with allergies because dust mites and other allergens don’t like to live on silk as they do cotton. Silk pillowcases even help with wrinkles—always a plus!
We DO NOT recommend mascara wear with eyelash extensions.
However, if necessary we have mascara available for sale that are specially formulated to wear with eyelash extensions. If you choose to buy and wear the mascara, we are still not responsible for you losing lashes more quickly. (Most store-bought brands have ingredients in them that will break down the adhesive, resulting in the lashes falling even faster than our mascara.)
What happens if a lash should loosen or become dislodged?
Do not pull on the lash. Please contact your Technician to make an appointment to have them removed or replaced, to avoid damage to your natural lash. As your natural lashes fall out due to the growth cycle, you will need refills when new lashes grow.
If I would like to keep the eyelash extensions up, how often do I come in for fills?
The eyelash extensions last 4-6 weeks. However, you will need to come in every 2-3 weeks for a fill-in. They will look good when looking into a mirror but when your lash technician is sitting right above your eyes they can see what needs to be filled. They also come in and take off extensions that are grown away from the base and twisting and turning.
Eyelash Fill-Ins go as follows:
2-4 weeks regular lash fill price
After 5 weeks full set price
At 4 weeks, depending on client you may have lost a significant amount of the extensions.
We can not guarantee you will be back to a complete full set; we do not recommend 4 weeks for most clients. If time allows for the technician, we offer an extended appointment time fat an extra cost.
Here at Flaunt we pride ourselves in providing an excellent eyelash extension service to each and every client that comes in. We need you to arrive to your appointments on time, we understand that things happen i.e. traffic, etc. but this is a very meticulous procedure and can not be rushed.
As the client if you are more than 15 minutes late you are more than welcome to receive the service but must understand that you may not be back to a full set if time is cut short. Otherwise, you have the choice to reschedule your appointment.